Dip slices of fall fresh pears into a creamy peanut butter dip, then roll them in Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal for a sweet and simple snack.
- 1/3 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 medium pears, cored and sliced (16 slices total)
1. In small bowl whisk together yogurt and peanut butter. Whisk in milk and sugar.
2. Place cereal in small dish.
3. To serve, dip pear pieces into peanut butter mixture, then roll in cereal. Alternatively, chop pears into 1-inch pieces for older children who may enjoy using toothpicks to dip and roll pears on their own.